Holiday Courses - Squash
An intensive training programme that incorporates all the necessary components for improvement on and off the court, and a strength and conditioning programme focusing on the multi-dimensional aspects of squash.
Coaching from Millfield Director of Squash, Ian Thomas, Millfield Head of Strength and Conditioning, Graham Williams, Petr Martin encompasses:
• Identifying areas that falter under pressure through pressure work
• Character building exercises to promote self-improvement
• Off court conditioning work and video analysis to refer to post-course
• Conditioned games relating to match play scenarios
• Understanding the main foundations of squash
• Two presentations
• An optional evening programme including a trip to the cinema and bowling, which non-residential participants are welcome to attend.
Lunch is provided for non-residential participants with a variety of options to choose from. Residential participants receive full board.