Squash Junior Courses
Develop and improve technically, tactically, physically and mentally
This course will provide an intensive training programme that incorporates all the necessary components for improvement on and off the court, and a strength and conditioning programme focusing on the multi-dimensional aspects of squash.
Coaching from Millfield Director of Squash, Ian Thomas, Millfield Head of Strength and Conditioning, Graham Williams and Petr Martin which will encompass:
- Identifying areas that falter under pressure through pressure work
- Character building exercises to promote self-improvement
- Off-court conditioning work and video analysis to refer to post course
- Conditioned games relating to match play scenarios
- Understanding the main foundations of squash
- Two presentations
- An optional evening programme including a trip to the cinema and Airhop, which non-residential participants are welcome to attend
Please Note. Unfortunately due to injury Marwan Elshorbagy will no longer be coaching on the course.