Millfield Golf Society
The Millfield Golf Society operates an all-year round eighteen hole, nine green course with a variety of tough par three's, tricky par four's and a challenging par five.
Membership is open to the public, with single, joint and junior options available.
If you would like to become a member of Millfield Golf Society, please contact Ruth Tuffin on 01458 444 163 or at email@example.com.
Subscription Fees 2018
The fees for 2018 are:
- Single - £200
- Joint - £315
- Junior - £75
All new members also pay a £50 joining fee (each golfer).
Membership runs from 1st January each year, from July onwards a reduced cost will apply, please see the Subscription Fees document.
Members are allowed to take guests to play on the course, who must pay £6 per round - there is a pay machine by the pavilion at the golf course. Guests must always be accompanied by a member.
School Fixtures/Course Closures
- Wednesday 25th July 1730 – 2000 pitch 5
- Friday 27th July 1000 – 1500 4 pitches
- Friday 3rd August 900-1500 pitch 5
- Wednesday 8th August 1000 – 1500 4 pitches
- Friday 17th August 1000 – 1500 4 pitches
- Wednesday 22nd August 1000 – 1500 4 pitches
Extra Golf Fixtures
- Wednesday 15th August whole course 1600-2000
Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.