We offer a wide range of enjoyable activities for students to take part in for four afternoons a week. Students can choose one option per week.
Students can choose to study an extra 8 hours of English per week by choosing the English Workshops afternoon option, or choose from a range of activities.
- Art (Weeks 1-6)
- Basketball (Weeks 1-4)
- Cooking (Weeks 1-6)
- Dance (Weeks 1-6)
- DJ'ing (Weeks 1-4)
- Eco-Friendly Life (Week TBC)
- Fashion (Weeks 1-5)
- Film & Photography (Weeks 1-4)
- Football (Weeks 1-6)
- Golf (Weeks 1-4)
- Mixed Martial Arts (Week TBC)
- Music (Weeks 1-6)
- Musical Theatre (Weeks 1-6)
- Outdoor Adventurers (Weeks 1-6)
- Riding: Beginners/Intermediate (Weeks 1-4)
- Riding: Experienced Riders (Weeks 1-6)
- Robotics (Week TBC)
- Speed for Sport & Sports Skills Development (Weeks TBC)
- Sports & Recreation (Weeks 1-6)
- Stage & Special Effects Make-Up (Week TBC)
- Swimming (Weeks 1-6)
- Tennis (Weeks 1-4)
Accreditations, Memberships & Awards
We are members of a number of professional bodies relevant to our industry, ensuring we keep up to date with market trends and current legislation.
It’s always an honour to receive recognition for hard work and we're very proud and thankful for the awards we have won over the years from customer votes and industry experts.
Like, follow and subscribe to our social media channels.