We have a number of train stations nearby, however, the majority will require further journeys by road to reach our campuses. Please note that all timings mentioned are approximate.
Castle Cary Station (CLC)
Trains from London Paddington (PAD) to Castle Cary (CLC) take between 2-3 hours, with some express trains available taking under 2 hours. From Castle Cary, the journey to our campuses is between 15-30 minutes by road.
- Castle Cary Station to Street Campus – 25 minutes by road
- Castle Cary Station to Glastonbury Campus – 30 minutes by road
Yeovil Pen Mill Station (YVP) / Bruton Station (BRU)
Trains from London Waterloo (WAT) to Yeovil Pen Mill (YVP) take between 2.5 and 3.5 hours. Yeovil Pen Mill is a 15 minute walk to the Yeovil Bus Station where a bus to Street and Glastonbury will take approximately 1 hour.
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station to Street Campus – 35 minutes by road
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station to Glastonbury Campus – 40 minutes by road
Bridgwater Station (BWT)
Trains from Bristol Temple Meads (BRI) to Bridgwater (BWT) take between 45 minutes and 1 hour. Please note, the journey from Bristol Airport to Bristol Temple Meads is approximately 30 minutes by road; there are bus services available.
- Bridgwater Station to Street Campus – 25 minutes by road
- Bridgwater Station to Glastonbury Campus – 30 minutes by road
Group Transfer - Coach Service
We offer arrival and departure transfers for all students attending our courses from St. Pancras International Station (Eurostar) in London, find out more here.
Private Transfer - Recommended Taxi Companies
A list of recommended companies offering local and longer distance travel services can be found here.
Butleigh Road, Street, Somerset, BA16 0YD. Click here for directions to the campus.
Edgarley Road, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 8LD. Click here for directions to the campus.