We have a number of train stations nearby, however, the majority will require further journeys by road to reach our campuses. Please note that all timings mentioned are approximate.
Castle Cary Station (CLC)
Trains from London Paddington (PAD) to Castle Cary (CLC) take between 2-3 hours, with some express trains available taking under 2 hours. From Castle Cary, the journey to our campuses is between 15-30 minutes by road.
- Castle Cary Station to Street Campus – 25 minutes by road
- Castle Cary Station to Bruton Campus – 15 minutes by road
- Castle Cary Station to Glastonbury Campus – 30 minutes by road
Yeovil Pen Mill Station (YVP) / Bruton Station (BRU)
Trains from London Waterloo (WAT) to Yeovil Pen Mill (YVP)/Bruton Station (BRU) take between 2.5 and 3.5 hours. The nearest stop for Bruton campus is Bruton Station (BRU) and the nearest stop for Street and Glastonbury campuses is Yeovil Pen Mill (YVP). Yeovil Pen Mill is a 15 minute walk to the Yeovil Bus Station where a bus to Street and Glastonbury will take approximately 1 hour.
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station to Street Campus – 35 minutes by road
- Bruton Station to Bruton Campus – 10 minute walk
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station to Glastonbury Campus – 40 minutes by road
Bridgwater Station (BWT)
Trains from Bristol Temple Meads (BRI) to Bridgwater (BWT) take between 45 minutes and 1 hour. Please note, the journey from Bristol Airport to Bristol Temple Meads is approximately 30 minutes by road; there are bus services available.
- Bridgwater Station to Street Campus – 25 minutes by road
- Bridgwater Station to Bruton Campus – 60 minutes by road
- Bridgwater Station to Glastonbury Campus – 30 minutes by road