Dates & Times
Monday 7th - Wednesday 30th June 2021
Mondays 08.45-09.45, 10.00-11.00, 11.15-12.15 and 12.30-13.30
Fridays 11.00-12.00, 12.15-13.15 and 13.30-14.30
Sundays 12.15-13.15 and 13.30-14.30 (No swimming sessions on 20th June)
We open bookings on a termly basis, we will open bookings for the summer holidays in due course.
£6.50 per person per hour
- The pool will be set up with lanes that are 50m in length (25m on Wednesdays)
- A maximum of 5 swimmers can be in a lane at any given time. Swimmers are asked to swim in a clockwise direction, and not to overtake.
- We will have separate lanes for fast, medium and slow swimmers. You will be asked to confirm your swim speed on booking.
- The changing facilities are closed, please come ready to swim, with clothes over swimwear. You can dry yourself with a towel and put the same clothes back on over your swimwear at the end of your session.
-Doors will close 10 minutes after each booking time slot. Please ensure you arrive on time or you will not be permitted to enter the pool.
- Bookings can be made in hourly time slots at a cost of £6.50 per person.
- Please bring a hand sanitiser and bring your own equipment e.g. goggles and hats.
- All attendees aged 11 and over must wear a face covering when entering and moving around the complex, unless medically exempt.
Please use the form below to book our swimming sessions. Payment for all sessions must be made at time of booking.
We've introduced additional hygiene and safety measures to all of our swimming sessions.
Did you know that we also run swimming lessons for toddlers, juniors and adults?
We run sports & activity courses in the school holidays for children aged 5-17.
Did you know that we also offer family swimming sessions on Sundays and during the school holidays?