Dates & Times
Booking is now open for Monday 6th September - Friday 22nd October*:
Monday 11.00-12.00, 12.15-13.15, 13.30-14.30
Wednesdays 09.00-10.00, 10.15-11.15
*Please note, there are no swimming sessions available from Monday 27th September - Friday 1st October and that the pool will be set to 25m in length for the first half of the Autumn Term.
£6.50 per person per hour
- The pool will be set up with lanes that are either 25m or 50m in length dependent on other bookings or events taking place in the pool at the time. Please phone the pool on 01458 444 519 to check the pool set-up on your required day before making a booking if 50m is essential.
- A maximum of 8 swimmers can be in a lane at any given time. Swimmers are asked to swim in a clockwise direction, and not to overtake.
- We will have separate lanes for fast, medium and slow swimmers. You will be asked to confirm your swim speed on booking.
- The changing facilities are closed, please come ready to swim, with clothes over swimwear. You can dry yourself with a towel and put the same clothes back on over your swimwear at the end of your session.
- Doors will close 10 minutes after each booking time slot. Please ensure you arrive on time or you will not be permitted to enter the pool.
- Bookings can be made in hourly time slots at a cost of £6.50 per person.
- Please bring a hand sanitiser and bring your own equipment e.g. goggles and hats.
- All attendees aged 11 and over must wear a face covering when entering and moving around the complex, unless medically exempt.
We are currently updating our online booking system, therefore, please email email@example.com to make a booking. Please ensure to include any dates and times required, and the names and swim speed (slow, medium or fast) of all swimmers attending in the email.
Our team will then be in touch by email to confirm your sessions and provide instructions on how to make payment for any sessions booked.
We've introduced additional hygiene and safety measures to all of our swimming sessions.
Did you know that we also run swimming lessons for toddlers, juniors and adults?
We run sports & activity courses in the school holidays for children aged 5-17.
Did you know that we also offer family swimming sessions on Sundays and during the school holidays?