Dates & Times
Sunday 13th and Sunday 27th June 2021
11.00-12.00, 12.15-13.15 and 13.30-14.30
We open bookings on a termly basis, bookings for the summer holidays will open in due course.
£17 per family per hour
A maximum of two adults and four children aged 15 or under permitted - immediate family only from the same household.
- The small pool will be split into two halves, with each family having use of half the pool.
- We will be unable to provide any play equipment and ask that you please do not bring your own, to help with hygiene and safety measures.
- The changing facilities are closed, please come ready to swim, with clothes over swimwear. You can dry yourself with a towel and put the same clothes back on over your swimwear after your swim.
- Doors will close 10 minutes after each booking time slot. Please ensure you arrive on time or you will not be permitted to enter the pool.
- Guests who have booked Family Swimming are not permitted to enter the main pool.
- Please bring a hand sanitiser and bring your own equipment e.g. goggles and hats. Please note, toys/balls are not permitted for family swimming.
- All attendees aged 11 and over must wear a face covering when entering and moving around the complex, unless medically exempt.
Please book using the form below.
We've introduced additional hygiene and safety measures to all of our swimming sessions.
Did you know that we also run swimming lessons for toddlers, juniors and adults?
We run sports & activity courses in the school holidays for children aged 2-17.
Lane swimming sessions take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
We thoroughly enjoyed our swimming sessions, it was great fun especially in such amazing facilities! From the simple and fast booking process to the warm and friendly welcome by the staff, we were super impressed.
Holly, West Pennard